Here at The Healthy Mommy HQ we are all busy moms like you. So when a recipe like this 2 Ingredient Homemade Pizza Dough comes along, we just HAVE to share it.
If you haven’t got yeast in the house, or don’t have time to wait around for dough to rise – this is your new go-to recipe.
If you can’t find self-rising flour at your local store, you can make your own by combining 1 & 1/2 tsp of baking powder and 1/4 tsp salt for every cup of all purpose flour you need.
On the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, we have HEAPS of pizza recipes that are healthy and family-friendly!
Quick and easy pizza dough recipe for when the kids cry for pizza
Just self rising flour and natural or Greek yogurt is all you need to make this 2 Ingredient Homemade Pizza Dough. The kids will love mixing this up in a big bowl, kneading it, and then rolling it out into the traditional pizza shape.
Who knew making your own pizza dough could be so easy? Pizza doesn’t have to be an unhealthy meal. It’s all about what you put on top of it (and next to it).
If you aim for a few quality ingredients + not too much cheese + a healthy salad on the side + sparkling water to wash it down = you can’t really go wrong.
In fact there are usually some healthier choices if you are ordering takeout at most restaurants these days.
2 Ingredient Pizza Dough
- 3/4 cup self rising flour plus extra for kneading
- 1/2 cup Greek or natural yogurt
- Combine the ingredients in a large bowl and bring together with your hands.
- On a floured surface, knead the dough for around 5 minutes until it feels stretchy. Add a little more flour if it seems too wet.
- Use a floured rolling pin to roll the dough out.
- Top with your favorite toppings and bake in the oven at 355°F until golden brown.
NOTE: Recipe makes 1 large pizza to serve 4 with 151 calories per serving
4 suggested toppings:
- 2 tbsp tomato paste + a sliced tomato + a handful of whole olives + a sprinkling of basil + sliced mozzarella + a handful of antipasto from a jar
- 2 tbsp tomato paste + finely chopped red onion + finely diced mushrooms + a sprinkling of low fat feta
- 2 tbsp tomato paste + handful of prawns + a handful of chopped parsley + a sprinkling of Tasty cheese
- 2 tbsp cream cheese + a cup of cooked BBQ chicken + ½ cup of corn + a sprinkling of Parmesan
Get access to a range of recipes just like this one on the 28 Day Challenge.
Regain your body confidence with The Healthy Mommy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.
*Images and references to pounds lost are as supplied by the individual in the story. The Healthy Mommy assumes information and photographs supplied to be true in nature and is not responsible for any false misrepresentations or claims relating to their programs or products.