If you are looking for a fast, healthy and weight loss friendly meal – then this incredible Chicken Laksa (from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge) is easy, delicious and much lower in calories than your typical restaurant Laksa.
- 10 oz chicken breast fillets
- 2 small head bok choy (5 oz)
- cooking oil spray
- 2 tablespoon laksa paste store-bought
- 2 1/2 cups liquid chicken stock salt reduced
- 4 tbsp coconut cream
- Cut chicken into thick strips.
- Trim and chop bok choy.
- Heat a saucepan over medium-high heat and lightly spray with cooking oil spray.
- Add laksa paste and cook for a minute or so, then add the stock. Bring to the boil.
- Add chicken and simmer for 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Add coconut cream and bok choy. Simmer for a few more minutes to cook the boy choy then serve.
Serves 2 at 390 calories per serving
This laksa is just one of the incredible recipes from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, where we have over 1,000 healthy recipes in our archives for you to enjoy.