A delicious, cheesy snack, with a serving of vegetables. Only a few ingredients means this Cheesy Broccoli Bites recipe is also friendly on your budget.
This tasty snack can be found on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
For more healthy recipes like this (that are made for busy moms), why not join thousands of other women on our next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge?
Serves 4, prep time 5 mins, cook time 15 mins
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1/2 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Steam broccoli on the stovetop or in the microwave for 3 minutes until bright green. Cool slightly.
- In a food processor, process steamed broccoli into fine crumbs.
- Tip broccoli crumbs into a medium bowl with eggs, breadcrumbs and Parmesan and stir well.
- Use a tablespoon to form mixture into 16 balls.
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add half the bites to the pan and press the tops gently to flatten a little. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side until golden. Move to a paper towel and repeat with remaining oil and bites.
- Four broccoli bites is one serving. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Are you ready to become a Healthy Mommy? Access this recipe and more!
Regain your body confidence with The Healthy Mommy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.