Need a filling dinner after a busy day? Try this delicious Chicken Macro Bowl! This is a perfect way to quickly prepare a protein-packed, nutritious meal.
It will keep you fuller for longer as well as helping to maintain regular bowel movements, which leads to less bloating.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access this and hundreds more healthy recipes.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 12 oz skinless chicken breast
- 1/3 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook quinoa as per packet instructions.
- Place sweet potato in a microwave safe container and cook in microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove and toss in half of the sesame oil and place on a lined oven tray. Cook for 10-15 minutes until golden.
- Dice chicken and mix with garlic and soy sauce. Cook in a hot frying pan with the rest of the sesame oil until cooked through.
- Steam the greens on the stovetop or in the microwave until tender crisp.
- Portion the chicken, quinoa, and vegetables into bowls.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.
Are you ready to become a Healthy Mommy?
Regain your body confidence with The Healthy Mommy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.