Need a filling dinner after a busy day? Try this delicious Chicken Macro Bowl! This is a perfect way to quickly prepare a protein-packed, nutritious meal.
It will keep you fuller for longer as well as helping to maintain regular bowel movements, which leads to less bloating.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 12 oz skinless chicken breast
- 1/3 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup green beans
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook quinoa as per packet instructions.
- Place sweet potato in a microwave safe container and cook in microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Remove and toss in half of the sesame oil and place on a lined oven tray. Cook for 10-15 minutes until golden.
- Dice chicken and mix with garlic and soy sauce. Cook in a hot frying pan with the rest of the sesame oil until cooked through.
- Steam the greens on the stovetop or in the microwave until tender crisp.
- Portion the chicken, quinoa, and vegetables into bowls.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.
Are you ready to become a Healthy Mommy?
Regain your body confidence with The Healthy Mommy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.