For when you feel eating comfort food but don’t want the guilt, these rice paper rolls will help hit the spot. Prepare the chicken and butternut squash in advance and store in the fridge to make meal prep even faster when ready to serve.
This recipe comes directly from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Ingredients (makes 1 serving)
Prep time 10 min
Cook time 20 min
- 3oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup butternut squash, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp black or white sesame seeds
- 4 rice paper sheets
- 1 cup mixed lettuce leaves
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place chicken on prepared tray with butternut squash slices. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the butternut squash is golden. Remove tray from oven and allow chicken and butternut squash to cool. When cool, slice chicken.
- Prepare rice paper sheets according to packet directions and fill each with some mixed lettuce leaves, some mint and then some chicken and butternut squash.
- Roll as per packet directions and serve immediately. Four rolls is 1 serving.
316 calories per serving