A delicious frozen treat that is low in added sugar. Make a batch to store in the freezer so you have healthier snack options available when needed.
Serves 12, prep time 2 hrs 5 min
- ¾ cup coconut cream
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 & 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate (70%), chopped
- Mix together all the ingredients, excluding the chocolate, in a small bowl.
- Divide mixture evenly between 12 silicone muffin molds.
- Sprinkle chopped chocolate evenly over the top of each one.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours until firm.
- Enjoy frozen or leave at room temperature for 10 minutes before eating, to soften.
Nutritional Information Per Serving