Savory muffins or crustless quiches are a great way to add more vegetables to your family’s diet. Use any combinations your family enjoys.
Serves 4, prep time 5 mins, cook time 20 mins
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- Cooking oil spray
- Ketchup, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a muffin tray lightly with oil.
- In a bowl place all the ingredients (except the ketchup) and mix to combine well.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared muffin tray (divide evenly between holes and depending on the size you are using will determine how many quiches you can make) and bake for 15-20 minutes or until firm on top.
- Serve with ketchup for dipping.
Nutritional Information Per Serving