Who doesn’t want a flat tummy!!! It’s a problem area for many moms, but thankfully there’s great exercises and workouts to target your core and make it super strong.
Try this FAB ABS Work out with Nathalia!!!
- 40 seconds on and 20 seconds off for each exercise for 3 rounds
- 1 minute on each exercise for as many rounds as you have time for
- 15 reps of each for 4 rounds
This is also a great ab ‘finisher’ which you might do after a strength workout!
- Raised Leg Crunches – Make sure you crunch up towards the ceiling, reaching your hands to your feet! These are great for strengthening abs, lower back and hips!!
- Scissor Kicks work your core muscles, glutes and quads! Make sure you stabilise yourself before activating your abdominals to reduce the strain on your lower back!
- Bicycle crunches – This is the best ab exercises you can do!! Why? Because it also reaches your deeper abs and obliques which will tighten your tummy! When performing these you need to twist through your core so the opposite arm comes towards the raised knee. Don’t focus on touching your elbow to knee, instead focus on your core movements!
- Straight Leg Reverse Crunches are a great way to work on a wider variety of your abdominal muscles!! They are a great option for those that find pressure in their back during traditional crunches.
- Mountain climbers are an incredible efficient compound exercise. A full body workout with just one exercise!! Building up your cardio endurance in a fun way PLUS your core strength, and agility. It’s important to keep your core engaged and your lower back straight as you bring each knee forward, that means butts in the air!
Now go core crazy for a thinner waist with this fabs abs workout and don’t forget share your workout with other moms in The Healthy Mummy community.
Get more amazing workouts with the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Regain your body confidence with The Healthy Mommy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here!