Ingredients (Makes 1 serving)
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 lb lean sausage of choice
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, sliced
- 1 whole grain long bun
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup arugula
- Heat a frying pan or barbecue grill over medium-high heat. Add the oil. Add sausages and cook for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the pan.
- Add the onion and red pepper to the pan/barbecue and reduce heat to low. Cook for about 5-6 minutes or until veggies are very tender.
- Slice the bun(s) down the center and spread one side with the mustard. Add the arugula. Top with sausage and cooked onion and red pepper to serve.
Access this recipe and more!
Regain your body confidence with The Healthy Mommy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.