Besides eggs being high in protein, they are also rich in choline which boosts your mental alertness to keep you feeling energized.
For more healthy recipes like this (that are made for busy moms), why not join thousands of other women on our next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge?
Serves 3, prep time 10 mins, cook time 30 mins
- cooking oil spray
- 1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 lb ham
- 9 eggs
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat milk of choice
- 1 tsp dried dill
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly spray 6 holes of a standard muffin tin with cooking oil spray.
- Heat the olive oil in a frypan over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for a minute or two, until translucent. Add the spinach and stir for a minute or two, until wilted.
- Line each muffin tin hole with 2 slices of ham to form a “cup”.
- Whisk eggs, milk, dill, cooked onion, and spinach. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly into each ham cup and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until firm and the egg is cooked through.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes in the tin before removing. Serve two muffins per person.
- Leftover muffins can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days or freeze for up to 2 months.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Are you ready to become a Healthy Mommy? Access this recipe and more!
Regain your body confidence with The Healthy Mommy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.