A delicious frozen snack made from mangoes and bananas. This is a delicious summer treat that makes the most of the fresh fruit available at this time of year.
This recipe comes directly from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, join now for hundreds more healthy recipes.
Ingredients (makes 8 servings)
Prep time 190 min
- 3 mangoes, diced
- 2 small bananas, chopped
- 3 cups reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Place the diced mango and chopped banana in a blender or food processor. Pulse to combine.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and pour in the fruit mixture. Smooth with a spatula. Freeze for an hour or until firm.
- Combine the yogurt, honey, and cinnamon and spread over the firm fruit mixture in the tin. Return to the freezer for another hour or two, or overnight.
- When firm, slice into 8 pieces.
- 1 slice is one serving. Store leftovers in the freezer for up to 2 months.
198 calories per serving.
Are you ready to become a Healthy Mommy? Access this recipe and more!
Regain your body confidence with The Healthy Mommy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.