We are SO EXCITED to announce our three inspirational and amazing mom’s who have won a trip to Texas to be part of The Healthy Mommy Fitness Video Shoot for our NEW 28 Day STRONGER fitness program with Nathalia.
Meet our 3 Healthy Mommy 28 Day STRONGER Fitness Video Winners
The moms only AT HOME 28 Day Stronger Program is launching in September (basic, advanced and postnatal programs) with SUPER Trainer and mom of 2, Nathalia Melo.
Three of our moms have been chosen to take part in the video and share in the experience of a lifetime.
Meet Kate, a mom of two boys living in Las Vegas. She has lost 11 lbs, 1 pant size, and 8 inches since joining The Healthy Mommy in May.
Kate says, “I joined The Healthy Mommy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge because I wanted to change my relationship with food. I’ve tried SO many diets in the past few decades and I’ve had some success, but nothing sustainable.
“The Healthy Mommy has already shown me how to properly fuel my body. It has shown me that I don’t have to limit a food group from my meal plan, that I don’t have to give up chocolate or delicious snacks. That I don’t have to give up pasta or fruit. I don’t have to give up anything! Instead, I eat healthy versions of what I love.
“Since joining I’ve lost 10 lbs, 1 pant size, 8 inches and I’ve gained confidence, self-worth and a new understanding of how to properly fuel my body. I feel that my skin has also gotten clearer because I’ve decreased processed food and instead fueling my body with whole foods.”
Kate says, “I’d like to lose at least 40 more pounds, but more than a number, I really want to get to a place where I’d feel comfortable, completely, in my skin. I’m not after skinny, I’m after healthy and strong.”
“I love how I’ve rediscovered myself with the help of The Healthy Mommy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.”
“I lost a lot of who I was, suffering from postpartum depression and postpartum anxiety after the birth of both my children. Exercise was a HUGE element of returning back to myself and finding mental stability.
“I’ve discovered how important it is for me to consistently exercise and make myself and my health a priority. I like to include my kids in long walks, bike rides, running around at the park, walking the dogs and even doing at-home workouts with the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge app in our living room.”
Kate’s favorite recipes:
Kate’s shares “My favorite meal is the Chicken, Cashew and Broccoli Stir Fry. My favorite snack is the Low-Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.”
Kate’s top tips:
- Meal prep! “I really feel that prepping is the key to success. You prep for success. If you have everything planned out and prepped, then you’re reaching for items that are healthy and tracked in your calorie budget already.”
- Exercise. “Any exercise counts. All exercise is important, whether it’s a 5-minute workout from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge app or an hour run or a 30-minute walk. Mental health is so important and exercise decreases the stress hormone, which makes us all happier so get moving and find your happy!”
- Utilize the app. “The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge app will meal plan for you. Go in and customize, based on what is in your pantry, fridge, freezer…this will help cut down on grocery bills. After you’ve customized, print off your shopping list. Mark your meals on the calendar or print off the overview. You can shuffle things around throughout the week if you need to, sometimes we have more leftovers than planned.”
Why Kate loves the app
“Use the workouts on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge app, stream them to your TV if you can, or do it from your phone. I really feel that there are no excuses for great food choices or workouts when everything is right in the palm of your hand you’re set up for success with The Healthy Mommy.”
Meet, mom of three Jenny, 39, from Colorado she is excited to finally see muscle definition thanks to the Healthy Mommy.
Jenny says, “My reason for joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge was because I want to be stronger and healthier. I can’t take care of my kids if I’m not taking care of myself. I also want my kids to know why it’s good to eat healthily and be active.”
“After 4 months I have seen the lean muscle I had been striving for because The Healthy Mommy doesn’t cut food groups. Not only do I see muscle definition, but I’m also happier, sleeping better, and have more energy. Joining The Healthy Mommy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has been amazing!“
“Since joining I have gained muscle definition, less bloating, more energy and I am not craving sweets/junk. I’ve changed my entire mindset with food. I love the easy meal plans that keep meals healthy and having many different exercises to choose from.”
Jenny’s favorite recipes:
My Favourite recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge App is the Chicken Taco Salad and my favorite snack is the Cookie dough bliss balls.
Jenny’s top tips:
1. Take it one step at a time.
2. Give yourself some grace, things won’t be perfect.
3. Give yourself 10 mins and if you’re still not feeling the workout, go for a walk and do the workout the next day.
“When you feel like giving up remember the reason why you joined the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Jump over to The Healthy Mommy support group, there are so many amazing ladies supporting one another. Also, don’t forget to make visuals or goals for yourself to work towards.”
Meet, Trisha, 30, from LA. She has lost a fantastic 10 lbs following The Healthy Mommy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and she loves how simple it is to follow.
Trisha says, “I have wanted to be healthy my entire life and so far my lifestyle and habits haven’t been the best. So when I started The Healthy Mommy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge I learned how simple it is to make easy choices! I love staying active, but my diet is always what makes or breaks me, since joining the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge I absolutely love how simple it is to prepare a week worth of meals.”
“Just paying attention to my core strength with the fit test through planks and strengthening my core with The Healthy Mommy core workouts has made such a huge difference in decreasing my back pain/soreness.”
Trisha’s top tips:
- Write down your goals (make sure they are SMART goals)
- Tell people what you are doing (and even a goal or two) to hold yourself accountable
- Get into a routine to help you succeed
- Jumping on the Healthy Mommy support group is a GREAT way to get extra motivation
Talking about her goals Trisha says she would ideally like to get to a healthy weight and then tone!
“My goal is to get down to 23-25% Body Fat and re-evaluate how I feel.“
Well done! We want to congratulate all these Mom’s and can not wait to see the fitness video shoot for our NEW 28 Day STRONGER fitness program.