Using appliances like the microwave makes life easier and means you spend less time in the kitchen while still enjoying your favourite meals. This Microwave Cheesecake is a snack-for-one and can be prepared in less than two minutes.
Serves 1, prep time 5 mins, cook time 2 mins
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese
- 2 tbsp extra light sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp stevia
- 1/4 cup mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- Combine all ingredients, excluding the berries in a microwave safe dish.
- Cook in the microwave on high for 90 seconds, stopping and stirring twice during cooking.
- Top with mixed berries to serve.
- Can be refrigerated and served chilled if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Energy 309 cals Protein 14g Fiber 1g Total Fat 25g Carbohydrates 5.7g Saturated Fat 15g Total Sugar 5.7g Free Sugar 0g