This simple and delicious muffin recipe makes 6 serves. Save leftover muffins in an airtight container in the pantry or freeze to enjoy throughout the week.
This tasty snack can be found on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
For more healthy recipes like this (that are made for busy moms), why not join thousands of other women on our next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge?
Serves 6, prep time 10 mins, cook time 20-25 mins
- cooking oil spray
- 5 oz plain whole wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 free-range eggs
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat milk of choice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 6 muffin cups with cooking oil spray or line with baking paper.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Stir in raspberries to coat well.
- Lightly whisk the eggs, butter, milk, honey and zest. Add to dry ingredients and stir to just combine (do not overmix as this will make the muffins tough).
- Divide mixture between muffin cups and bake for 20-22 minutes until a skewer inserted into the center comes out clean. One serving is one muffin.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Are you ready to become a Healthy Mommy? Access this recipe and more!
Regain your body confidence with The Healthy Mommy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.