Choc Dipped Fruit Bites For When You Need A Treat FAST
This is a great snack when you need a fast, chocolate style treat that can be made in advance. Use any combination of fruit that you like.
Why not get the kids to help you choose the fruit you’ll use, and then you can enjoy this snack together?
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you’ll be recommended three meals and three snacks per day, so you’ll never go hungry. And yes, chocolate is included!
Join thousands of other moms losing weight in a healthy way on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- Cut strawberries in half, cut banana into large chunks and peel Kiwi and cut into chunks.
- Break up chocolate and place in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water on the stovetop (do not let bowl touch water). Stir until melted.
- Dip each piece of fruit into melted chocolate so it’s half covered with chocolate then dip into coconut and place on a lined baking tray.
- Repeat with all pieces of fruit and place tray in the fridge to set for 15 minutes. Divide fruit pieces evenly into 4 serves. If not serving immediately, store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Serve one serve of chocolate dipped fruits as a sweet snack.
230 calories per serving
Access this recipe and more!
Regain your body confidence with The Healthy Mommy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.