5 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Crumble Balls
Low in sugar, these crumble balls are perfect when you feel like something sweet in between main meals but want to make a healthy choice.
This recipe comes from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, where we recommend three main meals and three snacks per day while you lose weight (without going hungry).
- 1 cup pitted dried dates
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- Soak the dates in boiling water for 15 minutes and drain.
- Add the dates, rolled oats, peanut butter and cacao/cocoa to a blender and blend until well combined and coming together.
- Roll the mix into 20 balls and roll each one into some desiccated coconut.
- Two balls is 1 serving. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 4-5 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Access this recipe and more!
Regain your body confidence with The Healthy Mommy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.