Cinnabun Mini Pancakes Just 181 Calories
You really can’t beat a pancake, hot from the pan. These mini pancakes will make a great snack for the whole family (if you’re willing to share!).
Cinnamon is a spice which warms the body and promotes thermogenesis, a process which increases metabolism. It adds a lovely flavor to the mini pancakes, and just wait until you try out the glaze on top.
If you love pancakes, you’ll love the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Tuck into hot Banana & Oat Pancakes for breakfast, try the Paleo Pancakes, and there are even savory options like the Savory Pancakes with Red Pepper Salsa.
- 1/2 cup almond meal/almond flour
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 free-range egg
- 1 cup almond milk unsweetened
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2.5 tbsp light cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup stevia
- Combine almond meal/flour, buckwheat flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Add egg and milk and whisk to form a smooth batter. Remove 1/4 of the batter and combine with coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Melt a teaspoon of the coconut oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Using a tablespoon, add in four dollops of the plain batter to the pan, to create four mini pancakes.
- Using a teaspoon add in a small amout of the cinnamon batter on top of each of the mini pancakes.
- Use a skewer to make a swirl pattern on the top of each of the mini pancakes. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Repeat with remaining coconut oil, plain batter and cinnamon batter, so you have 16 mini pancakes in total.
- Make a glaze by melting the remaining 2 tablespoons of the coconut oil with the cream cheese. Add vanilla and stevia and stir to combine, until the stevia has dissolved.
- Serve two mini pancakes per person, drizzled with some of the creamy glaze.
- Leftover batter can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 days.
Access this recipe and more!
Regain your body confidence with The Healthy Mommy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.