These healthy Easter Muffins are straight from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Easter often means a big boost in your sugar consumption. Enjoy a balanced lifestyle by including some low-sugar options like these muffins, between all the chocolate eggs! This budget-friendly recipe is also a great way to help boost your immunity with a healthy hint of citrus.
|Prep Time||7 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 & 1/4 cup flour
- 1 & 1/4 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 free-range egg
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 6 cups of a muffin pan with paper cases or spray lightly with cooking oil spray
- Combine flour, orange zest, spice, raisins and baking powder in a large bowl. Whisk honey, egg, orange juice, oil and water in a jug until well combined.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until just combined - do not over mix or the muffins will be tough.
- Divide mix evenly between the muffin cups and bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from oven, turn onto a cooling rack. 1 muffin is 1 serving.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for more delicious recipes
The #1 moms-only weight loss brand
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is made for busy moms! We offer customizable, affordable and family friendly meal plans that make healthy eating easy and sustainable.
We have over 350 full length workout videos that are perfect for busy moms and also cater for postpartum moms.