Fruit and nut chocolate clusters under 100 calories
These sweet little clusters are such a satisfying post-dinner snack, and are customisable to whatever you love (or have in the pantry).
Using nuts and a little dried fruit gives these clusters a good kick of protein and fibre to help you feel satisfied.
Chocolate is NEVER off limits even while you are losing weight on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
We’ve got a long list of chocolate recipes for 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge members, such as Choc Mint Fudge, Cherry Choc Slice or Choc Orange Bliss Balls.
- 2 tbsp pepitas
- 1/4 cup roasted almonds or nuts of choice, chopped
- 1.05 ounces dates or sultanas finely chopped
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 2.8 ounces dark chocolate 70% cacao
- 1 tsp desiccated coconut optional
- Line a small tray with baking paper and set aside. Combine pepitas, nuts and dates and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, over low heat, combine peanut butter and chocolate. Stir continuously until chocolate has melted and is well combined.
- Remove from the heat and add nut mix to the chocolate. Allow to cool slightly then scoop 10 spoonfuls of mixture onto the tray.
- Sprinkle with coconut (optional) then place in the fridge to set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
95 calories each
Access thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MOMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out more HERE.