Secret Ingredient Indulgent Chocolate Fudge
If you love chocolate fudge as much as we do at Healthy Mommy, you’ll love this healthy recipe. A great one to prepare in advance for a sweet snack or for a family dessert.
This recipe is from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and is super easy and tasty. We never say no to indulgent chocolate treats, especially when they are practically guilt free. Next round is starting SOON!
- 7 oz of tinned chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 oz of dark chocolate 70%
- Rinse and drain chickpeas and place in a food processor with the banana, cocoa/cacao powder and vanilla. Blitz on high until well combined and smooth.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, place peanut butter, coconut oil and chocolate. Microwave on high, checking after every 30 seconds, until melted.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture into the food processor with the chickpea mix and blitz on high until well combined, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Line a slice tin or shallow cake pan with cling wrap (spraying the inside of the cake tin with cooking oil spray will help the cling wrap stick and stay in place when laid over the top).
- Spoon the fudge mixture into the lined tin and smooth out. Completely cover the fudge mixture with cling wrap and place in the freezer for 4-5 hours before removing, unwrapping, slicing into 6 pieces and serving.
For more healthy desserts and snacks like this, join the next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge with OVER 1,500 recipes