A traditional guacamole dip with a spicy kick. Avocado contains healthy monounsaturated fats, soluble fiber and is low in carbohydrates. Avocados are actually one of the best type of foods you can eat to lose weight.
This recipe comes from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge where you can enjoy three snacks per day so that you don’t have to feel hungry.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 2 medium avocado mashed
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tomato diced
- 2 tsp dried chili flakes
- 4 medium carrots
- Combine all of the ingredients, excluding the carrots, in a bowl and mix well. Season with a little salt.
- Peel and slice carrots into sticks
- Divide dip into four portions, one portion of dip with one chopped carrot is one serving.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Access this recipe and more!
Regain your body confidence with The Healthy Mommy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.