Cinnamon Crunch Stuffed Apples (In the Instant Pot!)
The perfect healthy dessert that’s packed full of fiber from the apples and omega-3s from the nuts.
This recipe comes directly from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Join today and lose weight the healthy way with thousands of other moms.
- Pour the water into the bottom of the Instant Pot. Place the metal rack/trivet that comes with it, into the bottom of the pot.
- Wash and core the apples but leave the bottoms intact to hold the filling. You may carve out bigger holes depending on how much filling you want in your apples.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, vanilla, cinnamon, honey, walnuts, raisins, and oats. Stir well.
- Using a small spoon, evenly spoon the mixture into the holes of the apples.
- Place the apples on the metal rack/trivet inside the Instant Pot. Lock lid and set the valve to seal.
- Select MANUAL/PRESSURE COOK mode on HIGH for 4 minutes (for al-dente apples) or 7 minutes (for very soft apples).
- Once done cooking, let the pressure naturally release for 2-5 minutes (depending on how long you cooked the apples). Then manually release the pressure by moving the valve from seal to vent position. When all steam has been released, unlock the lid.
- Remove apples with tongs and place on 4 separate plates. Top with low-fat whipped cream if you like and serve.
250 calories per serving
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY!
Think of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge as the best value personal trainer, dietitian, meal planner, chef and motivational coach with DAILY support – that you have access to every day – without the high cost and all created JUST FOR MOMS.
Each month is DIFFERENT on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. EVERY MONTH you receive NEW 28 Days of FAMILY FRIENDLY customizable meal plans, daily exercise plans with videos and daily support. It’s also breastfeeding friendly.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has been able to help thousands of moms lose weight.