Wow a Chocolate Chip Cookie Tart made in an Air Fryer!!!
Love cookies? So do we. Which is why we are bringing you this amazing Chocolate Chip Cookie Tart recipe.
By cooking it in the air fryer you’ll have a cookie that is crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside!! Totally divine! Plus because it is made from only 8 ingredients and is ready in 25 minutes you’ll find yourself savouring a bite of this sweet delight in no time.
If you want to try more delicious treats, you can check out the Healthy Mummy App.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salk
- 1 1/2 cups wholemeal flour
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat air fryer to 356F. Line two round cake tins that will fit inside your airfryer basket with baking paper.
- In a large bowl mix together butter and coconut sugar until well combined. Gently stir in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix well.
- Gently stir in dark chocolate chips.
- Divide the cooking dough in half evenly.
- Press half of the cookie dough into each of the prepared cake tins. One at a time, bake for 10-12 minute or until lightly browned around the edge
- Cut each cookie tart into 8 pieces.
- Please note air fryer temperatures can vary, air fryer size can also impact cooking times. It’s important to check recipes regularly during cooking until you get to know your air fryer.
191 calories per serve
This recipe is DIRECT from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
This recipe from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and is a yummy example of just SOME of the delicious, healthy and easy to make snacks and meals you can tuck in to.
With over 1,500 recipes to choose from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge helps you eat well (and deliciously) with ease and while losing weight.
You can learn more about our Challenge HERE.