A perfect addition to your healthy eating plan or of course a healthy entertaining plan. Or to a lunchbox for work or school.
Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls are a hit with all and the combinations are endless.
This tasty snack can be found on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
For more healthy recipes like this (that are made for busy moms), why not join thousands of other women on our next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge?
- Rice paper x 16 sheets
- 2 parcels of rice noodles
- 1 chicken breast
- 8 tbsp of crushed roasted peanuts
- 16 mint leaves
- 16 tsp of oyster sauce
- 8 lettuce leaves chopped up
- 2 carrots julienne cut
- 1 cucumber julienne cut
- Poach the chicken breast in water and then cut into thin strips
- Cook the rice noodles as per packet instructions and rinse thoroughly in cold water to avoid overcooking
- Chop up all the vegetables and prepare sauces
- In a flat baking dish, add some warm water and place your first rice paper circle in the water to become flexible. Leave it in the water for around 10 seconds (much longer it becomes quite difficult to roll).
- Place the rice paper on a slippery board. Add your oyster sauce, mint leaf, chicken, peanuts, carrots, cucumber, rice noodles and lettuce on top of each other right at one edge. Roll the paper over the contents, then flip in both sides around the contents and then continue to roll the roll up. Set aside and repeat.
Serves 4 at 415 calories per serving
Are you ready to become a Healthy Mommy? Access this recipe and more!
Regain your body confidence with The Healthy Mommy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.