All you need is 15 minutes for these quick chicken satay tacos. Pop everything on the table and let your family fill their tacos with their favorite fillings.
Who said dinner can’t be fast and fun? You could replace the chicken with turkey, beef or pork if you prefer.
This recipe is direct from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. We have all sorts of recipes for members including Mexican favorites such as tacos, nachos, burritos and quesadillas.
- cooking oil spray
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 4 stalks thinly sliced celery
- 1 lb chicken breast fillets
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce salt reduced
- 12 hard taco shells
- 4 cups mixed lettuce leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Spray a saucepan with oil and place over a low heat. Add bell pepper and celery and cook until softened.
- Dice chicken and add to the pan. Cook for another 4-5 minutes until browned and almost cooked through.
- Stir through peanut butter, chili sauce and soy sauce. Cook for another 2 minutes until well combined and chicken is cooked through.
- Heat the taco shells according to packet directions.
- Divide salad leaves between taco shells and top with satay chicken mix and garnish with cilantro leaves to serve.
Serves 4 at 328 calories per serving (1 serving is 3 tacos)
Find out more or join the challenge HERE.
Are you ready to become a Healthy Mommy? Access this recipe and more!
Regain your body confidence with The Healthy Mommy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.