My 8 no-fail meals for fussy eaters
Hi – My name is Rhian and as well as being a busy mom of 2 little young boys – I am also the founder of The Healthy Mommy which I am super proud to say is transforming the lives of millions of moms all over the world.
The Healthy Mommy is a health and weight loss program created for busy moms and we started back in 2010 when I was pregnant and wanted to create a supportive and holistic program for moms (you can read my story here) and now millions of moms use our famous 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge every day and moms have lost over 6 million lbs with us!
My 8 no fail meals for fussy eaters
All the food is from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and you can see a range of recipes in the challenge when you join
1. Kid-friendly Mexican chicken nachos
2. Cauliflower Mac And Cheese
3. Homemade chicken nuggets
4. 2 ingredient homemade pizza dough
- 4 1/4 oz self raising flour plus extra for kneading
- 8 oz Greek or natural yogurt
- Combine the ingredients in a large bowl and bring together with your hands.
- On a floured surface, knead the dough for around 5 minutes until it feels stretchy. Add a little more flour if it seems too wet.
- Use a floured rolling pin to roll the dough out.
- Top with your favorite toppings and bake in the oven at 355°F until golden brown.
Recipe makes 1 large pizza to serve 4 with 151 calories per serving
4 suggested toppings:
- 2 tbsp tomato paste + a sliced tomato + a handful of whole olives + a sprinkling of basil + sliced mozzarella + a handful of antipasto from a jar
- 2 tbsp tomato paste + finely chopped red onion + finely diced mushrooms + a sprinkling of low fat feta
- 2 tbsp tomato paste + handful of shrimp + a handful of chopped parsley + a sprinkling of Tasty cheese
- 2 tbsp cream cheese + a cup of cooked BBQ chicken + ½ cup of corn + a sprinkling of Parmesan
5. Sausage & Veggie Pasta Bake
6. Honey Soy Chicken Veggie Noodle Bowls
7. Individual Chicken And Veggie Pies
8. Healthy Lamb & Cheese Meatballs
Results from moms using The Healthy Mommy Plans
Sascha says, “Over 66 lbs gone from using The Healthy Mommy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges and maintaining it couldn’t be more enjoyable”
Amy has gone on to lose 74 lbs! Starting at 207 lbs, she now weighs 133 lbs, something she hasn’t weighed since she was 10 years old she says.
“If you’re consistent the result will come. It won’t be overnight, you’ll have to be patient, but consistency will get you there in the end,” Amy says.
Charlotte has gone from 243 lbs to 176 lbs, losing 67 lbs!
She says, “Since joining #teamhealthymommy my biggest achievement would have to be how far I’ve come in my presence of mind. I now have next to no worries on what people think of me.”
Mom Renee has overcome depression and anxiety stemming from an abusive relationship and transformed her body losing 112 lbs.
She says “previously I lived day by day, but now I embrace life as it were my last day on the earth!”