These no-bake Choc Espresso Fudge Bars from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge are seriously delicious. Especially if you love a Mocha flavour. They can be stored in the freezer for up to two months and are just 149 calories each. Why not make a double batch as they only take 10 minutes to make.
Having really lovely snacks like these on hand is a great way to ensure you stay on track with your weight loss plans. The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has heaps of amazing sweet and savoury snacks so you never feel deprived.
Want more recipes like this? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mommy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy moms – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines hundreds of different workouts, including pilates, yoga, HIIT, weights workouts & dance fit.
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to over 4000 thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.