Low-Carb Irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
This recipe will definitely become a favorite in most households as they are DELICIOUS.
This recipe makes 12 servings so store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer. Eating smaller meals regularly helps to boost your metabolism.
Lose weight in a healthy way with amazing food and lot of support, with the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
If you love peanut butter as much as we do, you’ll love some of the snacks and desserts on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Think
|Prep Time||40 minutes|
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup cacao/cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp stevia
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- Line 12 cups of a muffin tray with wrappers.
- Prepare the base by combining the butter with cacao/cocoa powder, half the peanut butter, half the vanilla and half the Stevia in a bowl until smooth and well combined. Divide the mixture into each of the prepared muffin tin cups and place in the freezer for approximately 10 minutes, or until firm but not hard.
- While the bases are setting, prepare the topping by combining the melted coconut oil with remaining peanut butter, vanilla and Stevia. Heat in a microwave or in a small saucepan over a low heat if not combining well.
- Remove bases from freezer and divide top layer evenly over bases. Return to freezer to set for approximately another 20 minutes.
- One peanut butter cup is one serving. Store leftovers in the freezer or fridge.
128 calories per serving
Are you ready to become a Healthy Mommy?
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.