Easy Chocolate Slice
We can never say no to chocolate, but when there’s only 99 calories in each piece, you don’t need to! Indulge your tastebuds and still lose baby weight.
Thanks to Healthy Mommy member Shelley for this fabulous recipe.
- 3/4 cup cashews unsalted
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 medjool dates or can use 6 pitted dates pitted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Line tray 8 inch x 8 inch tray with parchment paper and set aside
- Add cashews to blender of food processor and process into smaller pieces. Then add remaining ingredients and blend until well combined
- Spoon evenly into a lined tray and pop in fridge or freezer to set.
- Once set remove from fridge/freezer and cut into 12 pieces. One square is one serving.
- Can be stored in airtight container in fridge for up to 2 weeks or freeze for up to 3 months.
99 calories each
Want access to 4000+ TREATS AND RECIPES?
Do you want access to over 4000 treats and recipes just like this one? After snacks that are TOTALLY DELICIOUS and actually good for you? Looking for meals that are loaded with goodness, full on flavour and can help you stay on weight loss track?
Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
- Customizable meal plans & personalised shopping list
- Budget & family-friendly recipes – option to increase number of serves for each meal
- 28 days of time-efficient routines (no gym needed) – with videos
- And so MUCH MORE!