Easy No Bake Mini Biscoff Cheesecakes
How cute are these?? A big thank you to Healthy Mommy community member Jana Coleman for sharing this incredible recipe with us!
These Easy No bake Mini Biscoff Cheesecakes are the perfect little indulgent treat for your next celebration.
With a lovely buttery Biscoff biscuit crumb base, and topped with Biscoff spread and cream cheese, these little bites of loveliness could not be easier to make! No cooking required – a bit of mixing and freezer time is all you need to create this yummy dessert.
If you love the taste of Biscoff, you will LOVE these!!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 1 pack biscoff biscuits 4.3oz
- 3.5 oz melted butter
- 8.8 oz reduced fat cream cheese softened
- 4 tbsp biscoff spread
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Place biscuits in food processor and pulse until crushed.
- Mix in the melted butter.
- Press into silicone cupcake moulds and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Blend the cream cheese, biscoff spread and vanilla essence until smooth.
- Take the bases out of the freezer and spoon over the cream cheese mixture.
- Return to the freezer to set for 2 hours.
This recipe is 277 calories per serve
Want more Healthy dessert recipes like these? Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
This recipe from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and is a yummy example of just SOME of the delicious, healthy and easy to make snacks and meals you can tuck in to.
With over 1,500 recipes to choose from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge helps you eat well (and deliciously) with ease and while losing weight Start your Healthy Mommy Journey Today.
You can learn more about our Challenge HERE.