Grilled Tahini Salmon Bowl
This recipe from The Healthy Mommy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge Keto Lite meal plan and is a delicious bowl full of tasty salmon which is rich in Omega-3. Increase in quantity to share with the family or enjoy another day.
The Healthy Mommy Keto Lite meal plan DOESN’T get people into a state of ketosis, it’s more about the macro split of meals each day i.e. moderate protein, higher in healthy fats, lower in carbs. Not harsh but still effective.
Find out more about The Healthy Mommy Keto Lite Meal Plan here!
|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Cook Time||8 mins|
- 0.75 oz rice noodles
- cooking oil spray
- 0.25 lb salmon steak (or firm fish of choice)
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbs reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high and lightly spray with cooking oil. Add the salmon and cook on both sides for 2-3 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Remove from pan.
- Cut the broccoli into florets and steam on the stovetop or in the microwave until tender crisp.
- Reheat pan and spray with some more cooking oil spray if needed. Mince garlic and add to pan, sauté for 30 seconds. Add broccoli and noodles and fry for a minute or two. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Place noodles and broccoli in a bowl and top with salmon. Sprinkle over sesame seeds.
- Combine yogurt, tahini and lemon juice and drizzle over the salmon to serve.
This recipe contains 367 calories per serve.
This recipe is from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge Keto Lite meal plan. Join today for loads more delicious Keto Lite meals.