A delicious sweet treat with all the goodness and nutrients that pumpkin provides.
This recipe comes directly from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, join now for hundreds of great recipes just like this one.
Wrap individual slices and store in the freezer to defrost and reheat as required or store the whole loaf in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days. This recipe makes 16 serves.
|Prep Time||10 Mins|
|Cook Time||90 Mins|
- 3 & 1/2 Cups Pumpkin or butternut squash, grated
- 4 free-range eggs
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 Cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 & 1/2 Cups whole wheat flour
- 1 & 1/2 Cups almond meal
- 1/4 Cup maple syrup
- 2 tbs water
- 12 Oz light cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a bread pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients, excluding the cream cheese, in a food processor and mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into a prepared pan and bake for 1 & 1/2 hours or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the center.
- Slice into 16 pieces and serve spread with a tablespoon of cream cheese.
- Wrap individual slices and store in the freezer to defrost and reheat as required or store the whole loaf in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
225 calories per serve
Want more healthy recipes? Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
The worldwide moms only program giving YOU results fast
- Moms have lost 6 million pounds on our plans!
- Budget & family friendly, realistic for busy moms
- Fast, effective exercises that are done at home
- Mom-only community
The Healthy Mommy 28 Day Weight Loss program is used by millions of moms all over the world – see why moms love it today!