5 Ingredient Sweet Potato & Feta Rosti Bites
Sweet potato and feta make some a great flavor combination. This is such a tasty hot snack from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge that will see you through until your next main meal.
You don’t need to make complicated snacks to lose weight. These rosti bites have just five main ingredients and can be made in just 20 minutes.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access this and hundreds more healthy recipes.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1/2 small sweet potato grated
- 1 tbsp plain whole wheat flour
- 3 tbsp reduced-fat feta crumbled
- 1/4 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Combine sweet potato with flour, feta cheese and dried herbs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add tablespoons of the sweet potato mix into the pan and cook for a few minutes on each side until golden.
- Serve 2-3 rosti per serving.
- Leftover rosti can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days.
Access this recipe and more!
Regain your body confidence with The Healthy Mommy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.