An easy to prepare bliss ball recipe with a great flavor combination. Store a batch in the fridge or freezer so you always have healthy snacks to hand.
This tasty snack can be found on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
For more healthy recipes like this (that are made for busy moms), why not join thousands of other women on our next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge?
Serves 10, prep time 5mins
- 1/4 cup pitted, dried dates
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp almond butter (or peanut butter)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Process all of the ingredients (excluding the desiccated coconut) with a pinch of salt in a food processor until finely crumbled.
- Roll the mixture into 10 bite-sized balls, then roll in desiccated coconut.
- One ball is one serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or freeze for up to 2 months.
Nutritional Information Per Serve
Are you ready to become a Healthy Mommy? Access this recipe and more!
Regain your body confidence with The Healthy Mommy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.