An easy to prepare bliss ball recipe with a great flavor combination. Store a batch in the fridge or freezer so you always have healthy snacks to hand.
Serves 10, prep time 5mins
- 1/4 cup pitted, dried dates
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp almond butter (or peanut butter)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Process all of the ingredients (excluding the desiccated coconut) with a pinch of salt in a food processor until finely crumbled.
- Roll the mixture into 10 bite-sized balls, then roll in desiccated coconut.
- One ball is one serve. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or freeze for up to 2 months.
Nutritional Information Per Serve