Yes, that’s right: healthy donuts! This isn’t a sugar craving daydream. This isn’t a drill.
We’ve found a healthy recipe for donuts that are sweet, fluffy, in fact, they’re absolutely everything you could want from a normal donuts – but much healthier!
The recipe from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, is also free of eggs and dairy so it’s great for those with allergies.
Where has this been all our lives? Never mind, they’re here now, that’s what matters. Top with a drizzle of chocolate, your favorite icing, or enjoy them just as they are!
You’ll need a donut maker for this, or you could use a donuts baking tray if you have one.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access this and hundreds more healthy recipes.
Ingredients (makes 12)
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 5 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- Natural sprinkles to decorate
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl
- Make 3 holes in the mixture, 2 smaller and 1 larger put vanilla and vinegar in smaller holes and oil in larger.
- Pour the water over the top and mix all together well making sure to mix all the flour mixture in.
- Spoon small spoonfuls of mix into lightly sprayed donuts maker and cook until golden brown.
- Serve as you like them – with a drizzle of chocolate, natural sprinkles, a dusting of cinnamon, or just eat them plain!
Calories 176 per donuts without decoration
Are you ready to become a Healthy Mommy? Access this recipe and more!
Regain your body confidence with The Healthy Mommy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.