30 ways these moms plan to smash their summer goals
Summer is just around the corner and beach season is nearly here. Here at Healthy Mommy H.Q, we certainly cannot wait to laze around on the sand and soak up the sun (with our 30+ SPF on of course).
In the meantime, we are sticking to our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge Meal Plan, refining our weight loss goals and moving our booties…after all, we are determined to rock our swimsuits with MAJOR confidence this year. And it seems we are not the only ones.
Below are 10 other healthy mommies working hard to HIT their weight loss goals by summer. Thankfully, between the 10 of them, they are sharing 30 ways they plan to achieve their goals (which you may be inspired to adopt yourself).
30 ways these moms plan to hit their weight loss goals by SUMMER
Healthy Mommy Eleanor has lost an incredible 88lbs following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. What’s more, the Challenge has helped Eleanor find ways to prepare and make healthy, family-friendly meals for a brood of 6 on an incredibly tight budget.
Before Summer is here, Eleanor is on a mission to lose a few more pounds and says the below points are how she intends to do so:
- Make realistic and daily goals to break down overall, bigger goals. For example, today I will drink 8 glasses of water, today I will perform 100 squats, this week I will aim to lose 2lbs.
- Take advantage of The Healthy Mommy Support Group and connect with other women on a similar mission. I will also use my Challenge App to log my daily food intake, keep track of my fitness activity and water intake to help me keep on track.
- I will use clothing to keep me focused.
Annette is 30 years old and a mom to 3 children. She discovered The Healthy Mommy a couple of months after the birth of her second child.
Using the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge she managed to lose 44lbs and get in the best shape of her adult life before falling pregnant with her third baby.
Annette had her youngest child a few months ago via caesarian and since then lost 19lbs. Before summer arrives, Annette hopes to get back into the ‘150’s’ range on the scale. Here’s how she plans to hit that goal:
Meal plan and meal prep every single week until summer is here.
Make an effort to schedule in my exercise.
Use The Healthy Mommy Support Group for daily motivation and inspiration.
Jessica May Magill
Jessica recently had a beautiful little baby. Prior to giving birth to her youngest bub, Jessica lost an incredible 44lbs on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Again, Jessica is another mom who has been able to lose weight and save BIG bucks while sticking to the Challenge Meal Plan. Jessica says, “My groceries are $85 – $110 a week (including diapers and wipes for my other 2 kids).” Which is absolutely amazing.
Jessica is on a mission to:
- Meal plan and meal prep as much as possible. I love having healthy options on hand and ready to go.
- Squeeze in exercise everywhere and anywhere. I want to be able to exercise at least 3 times a week.
- Set reminders on my phone to drink more water.
In just 17 months, Clare has lost an impressive 48lbs, 3 dress sizes and over 27 inches from her body. And it’s down to following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge – amazing!
Clare says, “What I have gained is worth so much more then what I have lost. I have gained a life that I can happily enjoy and maintain. I have gained energy to keep up with my 3 boys aged 9, 6 and my 18-month-old.”
Before summer, Clare would love to increase her fitness and strength. Here is how she plans to make this goal become a reality:
- Meal prep – especially snacks.
- Exercise at least 4 days a week.
- Drink 10 glasses of water a day.
In just 12 months, Natasha lost an incredible 66lbs.
Natasha says, “I never thought I could accomplish this. I tried everything under the sun before finding The Healthy Mommy and would give up 3 months later, and just think it was way too difficult, there was no hope for me.”
However, before summer is here Natasha would love to lose another couple of pounds. Here’s how she plans to hit her goal weight:
- Use 30 minutes of my day, every day, to do exercise.
- Sunday Meal Prep is a must. It helps me stick to my meal plan for the entire week.
- Log in my water daily on the 28 Day Weight Loss ChallengeApp to make sure I stick to my water goal.
Cat Christ has lost 70lbs using the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges! Her amazing weight loss success has led her to become a fitness instructor and she is now passionately helping other moms achieve their goals.
Before summer Cat is hoping to “lose those last few pounds to comfortably rock swimmers (maybe even a two-piece for the first time since having kids).”
Here’s how she hopes to accomplish this goal:
- Be Prepared– Snacking unhealthily is my downfall so prepping healthy snacks keeps me on track to my goals.
- Get Movin’ – Incidental or scheduled exercise I want to keep moving three times a week more than what I am currently
- Drink Up – Make sure I am drinking plenty of water per day.
Despite suffering from PCOS most of her life, Libby credits the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges for helping her lose 30lbs and improving her overall sense of well being.
“Nothing I had tried previously worked for me. Being able to customize the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge Meal Plan has meant that I can change the program to suit me, my family, our preferences, our budget and my health needs.”
- Ensure my meal plan and prepared food gives me the nutrients I need so I stay fuller for longer and don’t overeat.
- Use visual reminders at home to keep me on track to avoid mindless snacking.
- Manage my time better in order to resume “no excuses” exercise so I reach my goals.
After two unhealthy pregnancies, this expectant (and inspiring) mom has vowed to have her healthiest pregnancy yet. With help from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, Chloe started out her current pregnancy 44lbs lighter than her previous ones and she’s also much fitter than she was before.
Before summer, Chole’s priority is to ensure she continues to do what she can to have a healthy pregnancy. She hopes to:
- Make sure my meal plan and meal prep are organized.
- Love my body with at least 3 scheduled classes plus incidental exercise.
- Increase my water intake each day, using alarms as a reminder.
Samara has two gorgeous daughters and has lost an impressive 37lbs with The Healthy Mommy.
Samara says, “Joining the Healthy Mommy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is what opened my eyes. Things started to change when I began eating food to fuel my body rather than just to fill it. I started moving my body for fun instead of for punishment.
- Use the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge exercises, DanceFit and Tabata a lot more often.
- Be prepared with my snacks and meals
- Walk at least 30 minutes, 4-5 times a week.
We are so proud of Healthy Mommy member Alexandra Solomon, she’s lost 39 inches from her body and went from sitting on the sidelines to confidently stepping into photos. Alexandra says the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge also helped her lose the weight and she’s now happy to be in front of the camera!
Before swimsuit season arrives, Alex is on a mission to lose another few pounds and feel more confident in her bathing suit. She plans to:
- Plan and prep my meals even when away and traveling.
- Daily check-ins with my exercise buddy. We are using each other to motivate and keep on track.
- Make a motivational board with visual reminders and focus on a growth mindset, not a fixed mindset.
We have no doubt these amazing ladies will smash their summer goals! And we have no doubt their steps (to HIT their goals) will also inspire you to adopt similar measures and rock your bikini confidently in summer.
Are you ready to become a Healthy Mommy?
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.
*Images and references to pounds lost are as supplied by the individual in the story. The Healthy Mommy assumes information and photographs supplied to be true in nature and is not responsible for any false misrepresentations or claims relating to their programs or products.