Two Minute Chocolate Mug Cake For Two
Microwave mug cakes are all the rage at the moment but what do you do if you want to share dessert with someone?
Look no further than this quick microwave chocolate cake, just as easy as a mug cake, but there’s just more to share.
This recipe comes from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge where you can access even more indulgent treats like this one.
Join thousands of moms on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and lose weight without going hungry.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||2 minutes|
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder
- 2 tsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp ground almonds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp stevia
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp shredded coconut
- Melt butter in a microwaveable bowl for around 35 seconds.
- In a separate bowl add cocoa/cacao powder, coconut flour, ground almonds, vanilla extract, stevia and baking powder. Stir to combine.
- Whisk egg and combine with melted butter then pour into dry ingredients and mix to form a smooth batter.
- Pour batter into a lightly greased microwavable dish and microwave on high for 1 and ½ minutes. Check if cake has set, if not, continue to cook for 10 seconds at a time, until cooked through.
- Tip cake out onto a plate, cut in half. One half is one serving.
- Sprinkle with some shredded coconut to serve if you like.
269 calories per serving
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY!
Think of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge as the best value personal trainer, dietitian, meal planner, chef and motivational coach with DAILY support – that you have access to every day – without the high cost and all created JUST FOR MOMS.
Each month is DIFFERENT on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. EVERY MONTH you receive NEW 28 Days of FAMILY FRIENDLY customizable meal plans, daily exercise plans with videos and daily support. It’s also breastfeeding friendly.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has been able to help thousands of moms lose weight