Chicken & Chorizo Enchiladas
Looking for a recipe that you just know the whole family will love? These Healthy Chicken & Chorizo Enchiladas are ideal.
At only 260 calories per serving, these enchiladas from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge are perfect if you’re trying to lose weight!
- 2 chicken breasts diced
- 3 oz chorizo diced
- 10.5 oz salsa store-bought, plus extra for topping
- 2 tsp mild paprika
- 8 whole wheat wraps
- 3.5 oz light cheddar cheese grated (about 3/4 cup)
- Chop up chicken and chorizo
- Add chorizo to the heated dry pan first and let it cook for a few minutes to release the oils and flavors, then add the chicken and cook well
- Add salsa and paprika, stir, and reduce heat to a light simmer
- Spray a baking dish
- Lay out your wraps and spoon the mix into the middle of the wrap and roll it up
- Place wraps in your baking dish
- Spread the remaining salsa on top of the enchiladas and the cheese
- Bake at 350°F, uncovered until the cheese has melted
- Serve with a salad or steamed vegetables for a well-balanced meal
Makes 8 enchiladas at 260 calories each
Want to take the guesswork out of what to cook for dinner? Join the next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge where you are given recipes for healthy breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks each day.
Access this recipe and more!
Regain your body confidence with The Healthy Mommy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.