Make This Homemade Butter Chicken In Under 30 Minutes
Making your own takeaway style curries is so easy and doesn’t take much time at all.
Why not make this butter chicken recipe in bulk to freeze, so that calling for takeaway after a busy day never needs to be an option.
If you love the idea of eating healthy versions of your favourite meals, you’ll love the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Join thousands of women losing weight in a healthy way on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, with meals such as burgers, enchiladas and lasagne!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 0.75 lbs chicken breast fillets
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp sweet paprika
- 2 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 2 cups mushrooms quartered
- 2 small sweet potato peeled and diced
- 2/3 cup water
- 400 mls crushed tomatoes
- 4 tsp rice malt syrup or honey
- 1 cup reduced-fat Greek natural yogurt
- 4 cups baby leaf spinach
- 1/2 lemon
- Cube chicken breast.
- Heat pan over medium heat and add oil. Add the sweet potato and stir fry for 10-15 minutes.
- Add garam masala, sweet paprika and ginger and stir to coat potato.
- Add chicken breast and mushrooms and stir again.
- Reduce heat to low, add crushed tomatoes, water and brown rice syrup and simmer for 7-8 minutes until the chicken is cooked and sweet potato is tender.
- Remove from heat, cool slightly and stir in yogurt.
- Serve with baby spinach and a wedge of lemon.
330 calories per serving
Are you ready to become a Healthy Mommy?
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.