5 Ingredient Pecan Nut Fudge
A crunchy, nutty fudge that is high in healthy fats to keep you feeling fuller for longer. This is a rich fudge so you only need a small amount. Great served with a cup of herbal tea.
Enjoy acccess to lots of sweet snack recipes like this when you join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Think muffins, chocolate mousse, even banana split! You can eat well and lose weight at the same time with the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp liquid stevia
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pecan halves roughly chopped
- Add the coconut oil and peanut butter to a saucepan over a medium heat. Stir to combine until melted and smooth, around 3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- When the mixture is cool, mix in the liquid stevia, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
- Spread this mix into a lined slice tray.
- Sprinkle the pecans over the top and gently press into the mix.
- Refrigerate for an hour or until the fudge reaches your desired consistency.
- Slice into 20 pieces. 1 piece is 1 serving.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week or freeze for up to 2 months.
Access this recipe and more!
Regain your body confidence with The Healthy Mommy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our Challenge is designed by moms FOR MOMS – to help them reach their goal weight and tackle their health and fitness.
The Challenge is home to customizable meal plans, 24/7 social support and realistic exercises moms can do AT HOME.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.