6 creative ways to use ground beef
If you’re stuck in a spaghetti and meat sauce rut when it comes to ground beef, we can help – here are some YUMMY and healthy recipes from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Not only are they delicious and nutritious, but the whole family will love them!
6 recipes perfect for ground beef
1. Beef San Choy Bow
This will become a family favorite recipe as well as one you love. It tastes as good as it looks and packs in some healthy fresh veggies too.
2. Sweet Potato Pie
Never has there been a better way to dress up leftover ground beef and whatever veggies are left in the bottom of the fridge.
3. Spicy Stuffed Bell Peppers
Filled with fiber, antioxidants, iron, vitamin c and protein, this low-calorie meal delivers many nutritional benefits at the same time as being incredibly tasty!
4. Dad-Friendly Beef Burgers
Everyone loves a tasty burger, and this one is so quick and easy to prepare that the kids can help. Customize the fillings depending on your tastes.
5. Chilli Beef Dumplings
These healthy boiled dumplings are tender little morsels that just melt in your mouth.
6. Mexican Lasagna
This Mexican Lasagna tastes even better the next day so it can be prepared ahead of time. It also freezes well if there are any leftovers.
Get more delicious recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, affordable and customizable program designed to help moms reach their weight loss goals and tackle their health.
Our Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customizable and family-friendly and breastfeeding-friendly meal plans
- Quick and easy workouts for busy moms – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.